From Hayven Celestia
Name and etymology
- Created by J. N. Squire.
- "Txinxlurra" is inspired from the Basque words urtxinxa and Lurra. It litterally means "Squirrel's Earth".
- Gravity : 0.95 G
- Average surface temperature: +22 °C (Earth: +15 °C)
- No permanent ice
Orbit and rotation
The planet has a biosphere.
- Two (somewhat related) species cohabiting on the same planet, and that haven't killed each other : the katakori and the polatosha.
- Have cities that looks like forests.
- Colonized moon.
Asteroids and artificial satellites
- The locals have "harnessed" a few asteroids and turned them into space stations and for mining.
- Has artificial satellites orbiting around too.
Cultural and historical viewpoint
Homeworld of two sapient species, it's seen as a very important world for them.