From Hayven Celestia
- Communicators/computer terminals/wallets worn in a holster on the left bicep (typically).
- The geroo call their communicators strands because the connectedness they feel "weaves the people into a tapestry."
- While the geroo think this is their own original concept, the fact the geordians, who discovered the geroo, also call their communicators "strands" lends some credence to alternative theories.
- When sitting down with friends, geroo consider it polite to remove their strands and set them face down on the table to indicate "you have my full attention."
- Currency - Credits (written ₢5 to indicate five credits) are stored electronically on their strands. Geroo transfer money from one strand to another by tapping them together.